- This plan is for Bangladeshi nationals who go abroad to take up overseas employment.
- Minimum sum assured is BDT 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) and maximum is BDT 3,00,000 (Three Lac)
- Minimum age of entry is 18 years and maximum age is 45 years.
- Premiums to be paid annually but partial payment (half yearly and/or quarterly) can also be made during the policy period
- Policy term would be one year and the commencement date would be the date of leaving the country
- Accidental Death Benefits (ADB) & Permanent Disabilities Accidental Benefits (PDAB) may be covered
- Income tax rebate may be obtained by taking the policy.
- The claim amount is also tax free
The beneficiary of the policyholder will receive a full sum assured on death of the policyholder while at work overseas. If the policyholder looses his/her job and return to Bangladesh within three months from the date of joining the overseas employment, a lump sum benefit equal to ten times the deposited premium in case of lose of his/her job and return to Bangladesh within three months from date of joining.