- The beneficiary will get stipend for ten years after the maturity of the policy and the beneficiary will get educational assistance allowance, if the policyholder died.
- The child’s minimum age at entry is 06 (six) months & the maximum age is 20 years.
- Minimum and maximum age of policyholder for entry is 20 years is 55 years.
- Premiums can be paid annually, half yearly or quarterly
- Minimum and maximum policy term would be 10 years and 20 years respectively
- Minimum amount of the policy would be BDT 10,000 & maximum can be determined by policyholder’s desire
- Policyholder may surrender the policy at least after the full payment of two consecutive year’s premium and will receive surrender value quoted at the time of surrender.
- Policyholder may obtain a loan (maximum 90% of surrender value) against the policy by mortgaging it.
- Income tax rebate may be obtained by taking the policy.
- The claim amount is also tax free
If the policyholder die within the policy term no further premiums are payable. Education assistance allowance will be paid from the date of the death of the policyholder till the end of the term of the policy.
At the end of the policy term stipend will be provided to the beneficiary child and the stipend will be continued for ten years, which will be increased at the rate of 7% p.a. compound rate every year. In addition bonuses will be paid on the sum assured.