Chartered-Money Back Plan is a secured plan having high risk covered with low premium. Main objective of the plan is to assure the dependents of the policyholders to get the sum assured. The policy owner would be paid off the desired amount with 25% profit at the maturity of the Plan.
- This plan assures the policyholder to receive the desired amount with 25% profit of sum assured at the maturity of the policy or the nominees to receive full sum assured at death of policyholder
- Rate of premium is very much lower than other plans
- Premiums can be paid annually, half yearly & quarterly
- Policy term would be for 10 years, 15 years and 20 years
- Accidental Death Benefits (ADB) & Permanent Disabilities Accidental Benefits (PDAB) may be covered
- Minimum amount of the policy would be BDT 100,000
- Income tax rebate may be obtained by taking the policy.
- The claim amount is also tax free
Survival Benefit: The policyholder will receive return of all premiums paid during the term of the policy and 25% of basic sum assured on maturity of the policy.
Death Benefit: The nominee will receive full sum assured on death of the policyholder within the term of the policy.